Serving the Seattle/Tacoma area and
all Northwestern States including Alaska.
- 19 years of Heavy Equipment & Marine Appraisal and Adjusting
- 13 years of Crane Accident investigation.
- Work experience in a truck & heavy equipment repair facility.
- Corporate teaching and training of appraisal techniques
- B.A. in Business Administration, Seattle Pacific College.
- C.P.C.U. Exams 1, 2, 3, 4, & 5
- C.I.C.B. Certified (Cranes & Power Shovels) including:
- Tower, Crawler, Overhead, Stiff Leg, Derrick, Floating, Truck, Locomotive, & Container Cranes.
- U.S. Navy Engineering Command – certified (Cranes)
- Tractor/Trailer - certified – Crawford & Company, Atlanta, GA
- Heavy Equipment - certified – ITTI, Dallas, TX
- Marine Applications School
- Intermodal Container Inspector - certified
- Society of Accredited Marine Surveyors - certified
- Knowledge of O.S.H.A., A.N.S.I., P.C.S.A., & S.A.E. standards
- IICAR – completion certificate
- Licensed Independent Washington State Adjuster
- Washington Crane Safety Association
- Society of Accredited Marine Surveyors
Heavy Equipment Adjuster
116 224th Street S.E.
Bothell, WA 98021